I was asked about a map of the regional division for the serfs registers, which was created in 1651. I already wrote a blog post about the administrative system of Czech regions and districts in 2015, but I haven't mentioned the serfs register there.
A map was part of every register book, unfortunately these maps were not scanned to the PDFs. Bohemia, which is covered by the serfs register, was divided to 19 regions. Here is a list of these regions with my notes:
- Prácheňsko - was lost
- Litoměřicko - was lost
- Slánsko - was lost
- Podbrdsko - in Berounsko register
- Vltavsko - in Berounsko register
- Loketsko - in Žatecko register
- Pražská města - excluded from the register
- Kladsko - excluded from the register
- Chebsko - excluded from the register
- Ašsko - excluded from the register
Map of Bohemian regions in the half of 17th century.